Yarkora, also known as Yarkorans and Yak Faces, were a sentient species found in the galaxy. Saelt-Marae was a Yarkoran. Due to most Yarkora eating all day long, they had two stomachs, four kidneys, and three livers.[source?]
Behind the scenesEdit
In the very first draft of the script for "A Friend in Need," the fourteenth episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series' fourth season, the planet Carlac was to be inhabited by Yarkora—although the name was spelled "Yakoran" on some pieces of concept art. Ultimately, however, the inhabitants of Carlac were turned into the Ming Po people.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need" (Cut)
- Darth Vader 1
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
- Allegiance 1
- Pirate's Price
- Galaxy's Edge 1
- (First identified as Yarkora)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition (Misspelled "Yakora")
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)