The mysterious Yarkora homeworld was located in a star system unknown to the rest of the galactic community, within the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. It remained undiscovered by explorers in the time since the first recorded encounter with a Yarkora, in the year 3 BBY. Xenoscientists speculated that they originated in an arid climate, evolving to become the dominant sentient species of their secret homeworld.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Yarkora homeworld was mentioned in Ultimate Alien Anthology, a 2003 roleplaying game supplement written by Eric Cagle, Cory J. Herndon, Michael Mikaelian, Steve Miller, Owen K.C. Stephens, and J.D. Wiker for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game.
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 According to the Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, the Yarkora species originated in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. Thus, it can be determined that the Yarkora homeworld was located in the Outer Rim Territories.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Ultimate Alien Anthology
- ↑ According to the Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition, the Yarkora species was from an unknown star system. Thus, it can be determined that the Yarkora homeworld was located in an unknown star system.
- ↑ According to Ultimate Alien Anthology, the first recorded encounter wiith a Yarkora occured three years before the Battle of Yavin. As The New Essential Chronology dates the Battle of Yavin to the year 0 BBY, it can be determined that this encounter took place in 3 BBY.