- "Glad to share my skills with someone talented."
- ―Yem Ordalien
Yem Ordalien was a male Jedi Knight who served the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic as a combat instructor during the Galactic War with the Sith Empire. A green-skinned Nautolan with black eyes, Ordalien wore brown robes with white armor pieces, and had a number of golden rings on the numerous head tendrils common to his species. Ordalien wielded a single lightsaber, and he was stationed at the Shipwright Auxiliary Spaceport in the Blastfield Shipyards region of the planet Corellia when the Empire invaded the world in 3641 BBY.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Yem Ordalien first appears as the Jedi Knight class trainer on Corellia in the BioWare–LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. The walkway to reach the class trainers on Corellia is indicated in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, though as they are situated on an upper level, the trainers are not identified with individual icons.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide