- "Glad to share my skills with someone talented."
- ―Yem Ordalien
Yem Ordalien was a male Jedi Knight who served the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic as a combat instructor during the Galactic War with the Sith Empire. A green-skinned Nautolan with black eyes, Ordalien wore brown robes with white armor pieces, and had a number of golden rings on the numerous head tendrils common to his species. Ordalien wielded a single lightsaber, and he was stationed at the Shipwright Auxiliary Spaceport in the Blastfield Shipyards region of the planet Corellia when the Empire invaded the world in 3641 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
Yem Ordalien first appears as the Jedi Knight class trainer on Corellia in the BioWare–LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. The walkway to reach the class trainers on Corellia is indicated in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, though as they are situated on an upper level, the trainers are not identified with individual icons.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide