- "Glad to share my skills with someone talented."
- ―Yem Ordalien
Yem Ordalien was a male Jedi Knight who served the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic as a combat instructor during the Galactic War with the Sith Empire. A green-skinned Nautolan with black eyes, Ordalien wore brown robes with white armor pieces, and had a number of golden rings on the numerous head tendrils common to his species. Ordalien wielded a single lightsaber, and he was stationed at the Shipwright Auxiliary Spaceport in the Blastfield Shipyards region of the planet Corellia when the Empire invaded the world in 3640 BBY.
Behind the scenes
Yem Ordalien first appears as the Jedi Knight class trainer on Corellia in the BioWare–LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. The walkway to reach the class trainers on Corellia is indicated in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, though as they are situated on an upper level, the trainers are not identified with individual icons.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Shipwright Auxiliary Spaceport, Corellia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia date the finales of Star Wars: The Old Republic's class storylines in 3640 BBY, and place the subsequent Battle of Ilum at the end of that same year. and
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide