- "We came out ahead on the trade but mostly cuz Taurill are square with eating the backalley trash that Ratty-Ratty scraped up on Ylesia."
- ―Bandit Billie, in the Smuggler's Guide
Ylesia was a terrestrial planet in the Outer Rim Territories section of Hutt Space that, along with the Codian Moon, was the homeworld of the reek species. It was located within the Hutt Space region of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories and was connected to Teth and Rorak by hyperspace routes. The former pirate Queen Maz Kanata marked it as a point of interest on a map she included in the book that would become known as the Smuggler's Guide.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the current canon, Ylesia was first mentioned in the 2015 reissue of the young readers book Journey Through Space, which was written by Ryder Windham. The planet originated in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where it first appeared in The Paradise Snare, a 1997 novel written by A. C. Crispin.
- Journey Through Space (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide