- "Sorry I missed your call, Yllen. I've been sick. The doctors said it's an allergic reaction, but they weren't stationed on Taris. It's been years, but I swear I recognize the symptoms. Don't tell Amy anything."
- ―One of Magnus's last communications to his wife
Yllen was the wife of Magnus, the captain of the passenger liner Stardream, with whom she had a daughter named Amy. In 3639 BBY, the Stardream was on a voyage from the planet Ord Mantell, and Magnus—who had been gifted a stuffed orobird for Amy—told Amy to ask Yllen for a cage for the pet. However, a few days later, the Stardream was overtaken by an outbreak of the rakghoul plague, and Magnus's communications to his wife became increasingly incoherent as he succumbed to the infection.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned) (Codex entry)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex: "Rakghoul Pandemic: 2 - Captain Magnus"
- According to 2012 can be placed in 3639 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.1: Rise of the Rakghouls, which was released in 2012, can be placed in 3639 BBY. , the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates released in