Yos Kolina was a male Mon Calamari who served as the King of Mon Cala during the last years of the Galactic Republic. His rule was cut short, however, when he was assassinated by Separatist Riff Tamson.
Yos Kolina served as the 82nd King of Mon Cala during the last years of the Republic. During this time, he had a son, Prince Lee-Char. Kolina was also able to maintain a friendship with the Quarren chieftain, Nossor Ri, that kept the peace between both their peoples.
However, by 20 BBY, the Separatists at the request of the Quarren, sent Commander Riff Tamson as an ambassador and observer to Mon Cala. Kolina then asked the Republic and Jedi to help him keep his world from descending into a civil war. Kolina was then assassinated by Tamson, who had been promised rulership of the planet by Count Dooku. Following a battle, a coronation was held for Lee-Char where he was crowned king.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War" (First appearance) (Appears as a corpse in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners" (Appears as a corpse in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Yos Kolina)
- (Misspelled as "Yolina")
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Alien Archive