Yosh Calfor was a human male soldier that served as a private in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War as a demolitions specialist. Able to easily handle the most dangerous explosives in combat operations, he prided himself on having at least three grenades within reach. However, he sustained hearing loss from working with thermal detonators, and had to get an electro-ear implant. Calfor originally owned a bloodhound kennel on his homeworld of Mykapo.
When Jyn Erso failed to convince the Alliance Cabinet to fight the Galactic Empire due to the threat posed by the Death Star, Private Calfor joined the newly formed squad "Rogue One" along with a few other Rebel Marines. The squad infiltrated the Imperial security complex on Scarif and stole the technical readouts for the Death Star. Private Calfor and the rest of Rogue One died during the battle.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story audiobook
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Yosh Calfor)
- Star Wars: Card Trader
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z