- "I'm looking for a jetpack but I can't find one in this sector. It's gotta be a Z-6 or I'm not buying."
- ―Pride Aully
The Z-6 jetpack was a model of jetpack favored by Mandalorian commandos throughout the galaxy, from the organized Death Watch to Mandalorians operating on the fringe, such as Jango and Boba Fett. Fast and nimble, the Z-6 model could maintain sustained flight, as well as offer the wearer short bursts of lift in order to gain a tactical advantage during combat. It had a maximum vertical height of seventy meters, and could be equipped with a top-loaded, rocket firing missile.
Despite the tactical advantages the Z-6 jetpack provided, the unit was vulnerable to external impact damage. A single strong blow with even a stick could conceivably ignite the jetpack, leading to a variety of performance issues, significant potential harm to the body of the wearer, and even death.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Race on Tatooine"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Gambit on Geonosis" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Z-6 jetpack)
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 2 (Helmets: Boba Fett–Notorious Bounty Hunter; Helmets: In Pictures; Highlights of the Saga: The Capture of Han Solo)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Databank A-Z: Ewoks–Finn (FN-2187))
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Collapse of the Republic
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)