Z23-Y75 was a fourth-degree OOM command battle droid, a droid model in the OOM-series of battle droids, who was manufactured by the Baktoid Combat Automata company to serve in the droid army of the galactic corporation: the Trade Federation. Z23-Y75 fought for the Federation as a commander sometime before the Clone Wars in 22 BBY. As with all OOM battle droids, Z23-Y75 was 1.91 meters tall, had masculine programming, and wielded an E-5 blaster rifle. The droid's head and some other parts of his body were colored white, while the rest was brown.
Behind the scenesEdit
Z23-Y75 first appears in the 2001 PC video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, and also appears in its 2002 expansion Clone Campaigns. In the video games, Z23-Y75 only appears in the scenario editor mode, in which he is a unique unit that can be placed in custom player-made levels. In the skirmish mode of the game, where the player can play against computer players or other people, Z23-Y75's name can be randomly generated as the commander for the Trade Federation.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance) (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Appears only in non-storyline event)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The game model used in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is the same as that of OOM-14, therefore MUQ-751 is also an OOM-model command battle droid.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia specifies that fourth-degree droids are skilled in military application, which includes battle droids.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary notes that the weapon that the Trade Federation battle droids use is the E-5 blaster rifle.