ZeHeth was an Mid Rim astronomical object located in grid square N-16 of the Standard Galactic Grid. The super-hyperroute known as the Hydian Way connected it to the Malastare system as well as the Expansion Region celestial body Pax.
Behind the scenes
ZeHeth was first mentioned in the current Star Wars canon on a galactic map in Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game, a 2016 Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars Roleplaying boxed set. The planet ZeHeth was originally introduced in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where it was first mentioned in the 1994 The Last Command Sourcebook, written by Eric Trautmann for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game.
- The High Republic Adventures 1 (Picture only) (Based on correspondence between galactic map and maps in other sources)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First mentioned)
- The High Republic Free Digital Sampler (Picture only) (Based on correspondence between galactic map and maps in other sources)
- "The First Order" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "The Battle of Endor and the Fall of the Empire" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Scarif and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Exegol, the Unknown Regions, and Wild Space" – Star Wars Encyclopedia