The Zebra starfighter was a basic and inexpensive single-pilot starfighter manufactured by Hyrotil Vehicle Works.
It was easy to maintain and pilot. While not very durable and lacking hyperdrive and shields, its laser cannons were above standard power ratings. It was often specialized and modified by their owners for a variety of different uses.
Many such fighters were deployed by the Rebel Alliance, but were a short-lived venture as the fighter's maneuverability and speed were sub-par, even for such an inexpensive craft. They were, however, very effective against ground targets and saw much use in such action until the Rebel Alliance moved on to more effective combat means.
- Riders of the Maelstrom (First appearance)
- "Home"—The Kathol Rift
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- Wanted by Cracken
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- "Stand and Deliver"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Kathol Rift
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide