- "You didn't marry a stupid woman!"
Zena Antilles was a Human female who was the wife of Jagged Antilles and the mother of Wedge Antilles and Syal Antilles Fel. Zena and Jag owned and operated outer Gus Treta, a fueling depot and spaceport located in the Corellian sector.
Zena was killed a few years before the Battle of Yavin, when a group of criminals attempting to escape CorSec forgot to release their docking clamps, and the resulting explosion destroyed most of the spaceport, taking Zena and her husband with it.
Both her children went on to become famous across the galaxy. Her son Wedge became a famous fighter pilot for the Rebel Alliance and later a general in the New Republic and her daughter Syal was a famous holodrama star in the Galactic Empire.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron 6: The Phantom Affair, Part 2 (First appearance) (First identified as Zena Antilles) (Appears in flashback(s))
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: The Bacta War (Indirect mention only)
- X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope (Indirect mention only)
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth"—Star Wars Insider 31
- Handbook 1: X-Wing Rogue Squadron
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic (Indirect mention only)
- "ComicScan: 20 Tales To Tantilize"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 5 (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 48 (ANT1, Wedge Antilles)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 12 (Indirect mention only)