The Zenuas 33 Umbaran starfighter was a technologically advanced starfighter produced by Ghost Armaments. Its shielded cockpit surrounded the pilot with touch-sensitive holographic displays that react instantly to touch. It was used during the Battle of Umbara, a conflict that occurred during the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Umbarans who had sided with the Separatist Alliance. During the battle, clone troopers "Hardcase" and CT-5555 "Fives" disobeyed orders from Jedi General Pong Krell and infiltrated the Umbaran airbase to steal two Umbaran fighters, which they used to save their fellow troopers, who were being assaulted by Umbaran mobile heavy cannons that they could not defeat without heavier firepower. Hardcase, Fives, and CT-5597 "Jesse" would later fly these ships, again disobeying orders, to destroy a Separatist supply ship.
Behind the scenes
The design of this starship was inspired by the cervical vertebra of the dinosaur Apatosaurus.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell"
- "The Shadow of Umbara"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Databank A-Z: Kwazel Maw–Sly Moore)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Zenuas 33 Umbaran starfighter)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition