- "Enemy closing to zone six."
- ―A clone trooper reports the position of Grievous's fleet
Zone six was an expanse of the asteroid field that surrounded the planet Bothawui in the Mid Rim. Zone six was located next to zone five. During the Battle of Bothawui, an engagement of the Clone Wars between the Confederacy of Independent Systems and Galactic Republic, in 22 BBY, General Grievous led his Confederate fleet of Munificent-class star frigates through zone six to reach and attack Jedi General Anakin Skywalker's task force of Venator-class Star Destroyers. Aboard Skywalker's flagship, the Resolute, a clone trooper in Resolute command reported the Separatist fleet's movement while tracking them on a screen. Unknown to Grievous, Skywalker had allowed for the frigates to pass through zone six and beyond, as it meant the starships could be outmaneuvered by a force of All Terrain Tactical Enforcers that was hidden on surrounding asteroids.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game — Based on corresponding data for Bothawui
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film and "Bombad Jedi" in 22 BBY. As the events of "Downfall of a Droid" take place between the aforementioned media according to , it must also be set in the same year. Therefore, the appearance of zone six during the Battle of Bothawui takes place in 22 BBY.
- (Slide 1)