- "I am Condi, from the planet Zoraster. I am not a pirate. I am a slave. As are my companions. Stolen from our home worlds by Krayn."
Zoraster was a planet located within the Zoraster system, a part of the Outer Rim Territories' Zoraster sector. It was the homeworld of the Human male Condi. At some point by 28 BBY, the slaver Krayn captured Condi, taking him off-world and forcing him to work aboard his starship among other slaves.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Zoraster was first mentioned in the 2001 young readers novel Jedi Quest: Path to Truth, written by Jude Watson. The Zoraster system, and therefore the planet itself, was placed in grid square U-13 by the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Condi")
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Zoraster system — Based on corresponding data for
- Jedi Quest 2
- Jedi Quest 2 is set 28 years before the events of the film Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Since those events are dated to 0 BBY by The New Essential Chronology, Jedi Quest 2 can be deduced to be set in 28 BBY.
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth
- The Essential Atlas