Good luck Han Solo. We'll have you flying in no time.
——Drawd Mundrin, to Han Solo[来源]
Mundrin's line when he gives Han his surname was the first line written for the film's script back in 2012 when Lawrence Kasdan pitched the film to Disney CEO Bob Iger some weeks before The Walt Disney Company acquired Lucasfilm Ltd. While he was talking with Simon Kinberg and Michael Arndt, Kasdan told the pair about the moment when Han gets his name and how it happens.
- 星際大戰外傳：韓索羅 (首次登場)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Drawd Mundrin)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 星際大戰外傳：韓索羅
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Zakarin, Jordan. THE MOST IMPORTANT LINE IN SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY WAS THE FIRST ONE WRITTEN. SYFY WIRE. May 15, 2018 [May 26, 2018].
- ↑ Imperial Forces Rank Chart - Rogue One. Glyn Dillon (11月 28, 2017). Retrieved on 5月 26, 2018, 10:28 am UTC. "I sometimes get asked, on Twitter, about certain things to do with the details of Star Wars costumes, especially Imperial costumes. I try to answer as best I can but I can’t always remember... ‘ranking’ is something that crops up every now and then ...so I’ve been meaning to post this on here for a while. My co-designer, David Crossman is a military expert, much like John Mollo was, so this is something he put together, after studying all the OT films and working out what he thought John Mollo was doing with the Imperial ranking. It was devised for Rogue One... and if there are any Imperials in Solo, we would’ve have used this system again... But obviously I can’t say if we did 😜 I hope it’s useful for all the cosplayers and costumers out there" (archive copy)